Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Apples, TiVO, Bethany, Beautiful Women, Belly Button Lint

What the heck? I know that is what you are asking. Yes, I am sitting here writing a blog for Mark Herring to satisfy his need to only read blogs that are 5 lines long. So what do all these subjects have in common. Apples, my favorite fruit. TiVO my new favorite toy. Bethany, a cool girl in my youth group. Beautiful Women, hold no flame to my Gorgeous wife Mindy. Belly Button Lint, the stuff I clean out every day. There Mark, there...

Comments:
wow i think that is the best blog i've ever read in my whole life. mainly cause my name is in it. haha just kidding. it is a cool blog though.
 
Hey, Chris. Great to know what you are doing...you know, the belly button cleaning and all - among other stuff. We are still in Abilene and I still "advise" GSP - among other stuff...Blessings on your day, brother!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?