Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

You Don't Know Me

You don't know me. You don't even have a clue who I am. Why do you judge me? Why do you act like you can tell me what to do or how to act? You don't even have a clue what kind of day I have had or am having. Yet you are relentless in your comments about me. Hey, here is an idea. Try looking in the mirror with those judging eyes and sarcastic tongue. Maybe even try thininking before you speak....there is a concept. It is possible that I have been having a hard day and your words are just what I need to make it better, but you choose to be funny and 'witty' in front of other people and put me down.

You don't know me. You don't even have a clue who I am. But I know you. I know who you are. Because I am you.

Comments:
Ahhh, i am only super comfortable talking about this one Chris. I have a problem were I look at kids in my school. You know, the "tuff guys" who are always pushovers, macho-men, aurgh, look, I just judged them, kinda sorta. Well, anyways... I never judge out loud, I judge in my head. I believe that judging in your head is just as bad. I don't like it, it is hard to filter out what you think. The mind is always thinking, and lots of times, I have trouble not judging. I have found a way though, were I can kinda push it to the side. I look at the greatness in people. It makes my day seem a lot smoother, comforting, etc. I say (in my head), oh look, there is a guy, who has a different outlook on the world then I do, yet we both react pretty much in the same way to mostly everything. We might all be different, but when it comes down to it, I think we are all pretty much the same. Judging is mainly a way to find how unique we all truly are. Judging isn't technically good, but, it is a way to find the difference/similarities between us. Maybe even a way so that we can learn from eachother, learn from ourselves, learn from the word of GOD...
 
I'm confused
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?