Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Strong Predictor

Yes, I am back on the blogging scene. After 3 weeks of contemplation, deep thought and reflection, I have come to the realization of 2 things. One, if you spend too much time in deep thought you WILL fall asleep. Two, I am the greatest predictor of relationships ever known to man. I can successfully predict how, when and who someone will hook up with. I don’t know where I got this gift. I just know I have it. It is like a feeling I have. It is like spontaneous thought that suddenly over takes me. It can be a curse and a blessing. Maybe it is because I can read people so well. Maybe it is because I am just the world’s best listener. So if any of you that want to know who, when and where you will find your wife or husband, just ask. I will tell you. Thank you, drive through.

Comments:
Well it's about time. Boy was I tired of seeing that sports blog... You might be able to make some money with that gift. I know some parents who would pay to get the inside scoop on their kids. I, of course would get my info for free (I did give you the idea nad all). Mrs.B
 
Now in that entire conversation we had on Sunday you did not provide me with this information. What gives???
 
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you have this super power when you met your one and only??? Hm?? Hm?? Spill!!

p.s. This is a far superior line of thought than the yah yah of constant sports. oops. Did I say that?
 
Do I have to be married to be a good Christian? Can I be a servant of God's as a single person? What will I do if I never meet my true love? How can I accept things if God wants me to devote myself to His service as a single person?
 
Chris you are crazy!!!
 
You knew the day I was going to propose to Shayna ONLY because John told you. You laughing at her while she was mad at me didn't help things at all.
 
Hmm...do you counsel young adults as well? 'Cause I could so go for a point in the right direction. Do I have to know the guy for this to actually work?
 
Chris, can I bring my next date to meet you? One date with a wrong guy would be enough for me (maybe more than enough). :)

Monica (Fairfax Deaf Ministry)
 
Hey, do u think you could predict who i will hook up with next so maybe i can speed things up a bit? My dating scene has been a little slow after matt steele dumped me in 5th grade.
 
Uh oh, Chris! You're making a big mistake unfolding your ability to be a "matchmaker".. You're gonna get huge inquiries - especially from a deaf world! ;)
 
I'm not sure how accurate you really are with all that, but I do know that I don't think it worked for yourself too good before Mindy. And I know that you've never helped me out much with any of that. So what do you think? Should I hook up with Charlize Theron or Danica Patrick?

By the way. Some of these people make it sound like blogging about sports is a bad thing. They must not be as enlightened as us.
tonyb.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?