Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Help Please

Just to add to the post I had earlier this week...I don't want to ask for help because I am lazy. I sincerely want to help other people find their gifts and talents and begin using them for God and His world around them (the church included). I think there is a difference in just being lazy and trying to help others discover their talents. Plus I finally discovering (and admitting) that I am not good at everything. I need help. It has taken me some time to say/admit that and really mean it. I think God made us so that we can help each other. That's why He's God and we are not (well one of the reasons). Thank you, drive through.

Comments:
it's an energizing step for each of us when we stop trying to determine whose help is undesirable.
 
hey chris..this is just sam summer...i just wanted to tell you that you have made such a huge difference in my life...if i had not come fairfax coc...i would not be the person i am now...also if it were not for the youth group i would be in the garbage on sesame street becuase they proved to me that you can be a christion and still have probelms and you can have fun while being a christion... I believe that fairfax is a strong church and i want you to know you have not just made an impact on me but tons and tons of other kids...i love you all with all my heart
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?