Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Unforgettable

There are moments in life that are unforgettable. There are times in our lives we view as defining moments. Some events lead to other events that lead to discussion that lead to confession that lead to redemption. I have taken part of such an event. Without giving any specific information, I would like to say that I love my job! I am humbled to be able to work with, talk with, cry with, laugh with, love, be confused with, and journey with some of the coolest people on the planet. There is no way for me express what each teen I work with means to me. I believe that they are the most genuine and authentic folks I come in contact with. In a world that strives to keep up appearances yet are a mess on the inside, the conversations I had last night was a breath of fresh air. I have just been reminded, yet again, why I love working with teens. I have also been reminded that God works through our hurts, sorrows, and confusion. His love and faith in us only begins when our faith and love end. What can I say…some experiences are unforgettable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?