Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Old Pics and Old Videos

Have you ever gone through old pictures? It can be a very funny experience. But something far more entertaining is to go through old video footage....especially footage that you thought was long gone. This happened to me about 3 months ago. I was just cleaning up my hard drive and I cam across this video called 'Impact'. It was done by Paul and Mark (couple of teens who were, at the time, in 8th grade). It is hillarious!!! I watched it over and over again. Then when those two came in to my office one day (they are now Juniors in High School), I showed it to them. The response was awesome!!! Just watching their faces as they watched their beautiful video was priceless. About a month after I first showed it to them, I showed it to a big group of High School teens at our retreat. We had to watch it 2 times it was so funny!! I just had to write about it because it is yet another reminder that you never know when something you do on video will end up being entertainment for others for years to come.

Thanks Paul and Mark...oh and there Mark, there.

Comments:
i hope you keep it handy. i just have to come by your office and view it. or maybe you'll save it and work it into your next sermon.
 
i have a huge collection of old videos and photos of my teens too and i love looking at them!

we did a video called morality girl back in 97, i love to watch it even though all the people in it have grown up and left.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?