Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Listen Up

I have really realized lately that I talk a lot. I mean a lot. And if I am moving my mouth so much, my ears are getting pretty left out. I guess that is what happens when you don't listen, you talk. I mean I even talk to my self when I am alone (don't laugh, you know you do it too). Anyway, I think maybe I will try listening a bit more. I think there is something in the bible about that (...be slow to speak and quick to listen and slow to become angry James 1:19). I think that is good advice Especially, like me, you make quick judgements about what people are saying even before they are finished talking. What I am saying is, it's hard to sit an listen sometimes. But it is very important. I am going to try and listen better or more actively (I think Mindy will like that).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?