Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

Views

Ok, so today I was sitting there on the couch watching THE VIEW. I know, I know why was I watching that show of all the shows on. Well, first, I had already watched Sportscenter like 5 bizilion times and second, Mindy was there and wanted to see Bette Midler. So we watched them do their 'hot topics' thing for a while. Then Bette came out and did her thing and sang and then they had another guy on there that just came out with a new book. It was fairly entertaining. Especially at the beginning where Rosie O'Donnel and Barabara Walters basically got into a bit of a scrap over who is richer than who and the difference in 'rich' parties and 'normal' rich parties. It was quite humorous to watch and listen to. I love watching people fight over how rich or not rich they are. Anyway, it made me think. I was like, what are they fighting about. After a while it was very confusing who was on which side of which argument and who was trying to prove what point. It makes me look at my life. I like to argue but don't want to. I guess it does matter your material status, arguments eventually get in the way of a good discussion.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?