Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Don't Have the Words

Ok so I have a new word, je ne sais quoi. I have heard it spoken before, probably used it but never really knew what it meant until yesterday. I looked it up on dictionary.com and found out it basically means: something that has an indefinable quality or something this is just really hard to put your finger on. What a great word!! I would use it to explain my feelings about:
The Band U2
My relationship with Mindy
God
Viewing our child via sonogram
The connection I have with sports

There is somethig mysterious and hard to describe about my feelings on each of those. How bout you?

Comments:
I am fired up that U2, Mindy and Sports all get the same reaction. She should kick your butt for that.
 
Been a long time since I took French, but I think the literal translation is "I don't know what". Seems to give it the same meaning as how people use it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?