Friday, May 25, 2007

 

I Am Alive

Well, I am a Dad! Cade was born last Saturday morning at 6:57 am (24 days early). He is awesome. I love being a Dad. I am becoming more and more emotional about it all as the days go by. I have not felt this Alive in so long. I know that God has truly blessed Mindy and I with our little man!! To quote friend, I am becoming more and more aware of what it means for God to be our Father and how he must feel to watch us, care for us, love us, lay down his life for us....That's life!

Comments:
I am so so excited for you guys, Chris. Please give Mindy my love and congratulations on the boy!!! -Erin L.
 
Such Great News!!!! We love you guys so much. Blake and Anna are working on saying Cade - it's not going to well yet but we will keep at it.
 
Hey, Chris and Mindy!

Congratulations! You guys are going to love having a son! You know I think they are pretty special! I can't wait to see him!
Praises to our loving Heavenly Father for letting you two be parents! It's such a blessing!
 
Chris & Mindy,
AWESOME! Congrats on this next amazing journey in your life.I hope to meet Cade someday. May God continue to bless you richly. I know Cade is blessed to have you for parents.
Blessings
Scott
 
AWSOME! I was so excited when I heard the great news. The three pictures you emailed out were beautiful. Mindy looked great even considering!! I can't wait to see all three of you! Many blessings.
 
The prayers went up and the blessing came down. Cherish every day (and night!).

Love,

Kathy
 
Congrats to you guys. This will(is) a wonderful time of life. Don't blink, brother, or you'll find yourself packing Cade off to college!: M-m-m...Sibling Class Fall 2025...:)...In Christian Brotherhood, Ed Allred in Abilene
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?