Saturday, June 23, 2007

 

Cool


I like cool things. Stuff like a good book, good movie, good TV, TiVo, iPod, digital cameras, good websites, etc. But of course I may be the only one that likes that stuff and may be the only one that thinks that stuff is cool. Now there are other cool things too. Like watching your child smile for the first time, giving hiim a bath, watching your wife sleep after a long day, a sunset on the beach, the cripsness of autumn, the amazing Cherry Blossoms of spring, a fresh snow fall and the quietness that comes with it. Yea, I am getthing more emotional as I grow older and I think I am learning the difference between what is cool and what isn't. Or I guess you could say I am learning the difference between what is important and meaningful and what is not. Just a thought.

Comments:
I love the picture. Can't wait to see Mindy and your little one for real! Miss you guys!
 
Everyone told you being a parent would change you. Ronald has definitly been more emotional since Kennedy was born! He cried over Veggie Tales for goodness sakes!
 
many prayers answered. so very happy for you both.
B
 
Cade is so adorable! Mindy is so beautiful! Chris is so Chris! I love you all. This will definitely be anonymous!
 
mindy and cade look great!! i hope to come home to visit soon so i can see your sweet little one. :) congratulations on a beautiful family!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?