Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Staring


Yesterday (like every day before it) I found myself simply staring at Cade. He wasn't really doing anything in particular. In fact, I think he was sleeping. I wasn't worried about anything or concerned that he may stop breathing. I was just staring. And as I was staring I had a thought. "I can't believe you are here right now", I said out loud. It is still hard to believe that Cade has arrived. He is a miracle. Of course we are all miracles and I can't help but think that God must stare at us from time to time. Surely he feels the same love for me that I am feeling for Cade. That unconditional, supportive, passionate, future-looking, ready to see what we do next, type of love. It makes me think deeply about love and God and the miracle that I stare at every day. Just a thought.

Comments:
not a sermon...just a thought...you know the ages of my kids and i stare at them still....as a parent you just don't get over that!
 
hahahaha. i still stare at my kids too. cade is just too beautiful, and in grave danger of being kissed within an inch of his life.
 
we want an update!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?