Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Sports Predictions




Ok, I am going to be making my predictions for major sports events this year (including the Super Bowl). Some of my predictions will be shocking so please keep that in mind. I am not a professional sports writer so I can say what I think without having to worry about ratings and network sponsorship. So here goes:
NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Pistons -- winner: Spurs in 6
PGA Open: Vijah Singh
US Open: Chirs DiMarco
British Open: Jusin Leonard
US Open (tennis): Andy Rodick
World Series: Marlins vs. Twins -- Marlins in 5
World Cup Qualifying: America will NOT qualify
MLS : DC United repeat
Super Bowl (2006): Colts vs. Eagles -- Eagles will triumph
NHL: Will play a limited schedule and make a strong comeback but I can't make a prediction at this time

(I do not know enough about women's sports to make any predictions. Nor do I know anything about auto racing or biking..I guess Armstrong is a strong favorite for the Tour de France since this is his last year and all.)

Let the debating begin.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
My fault on the first comment. Language got the best of me. TAKE 2
How can you make predictions about FB and BaseBall and not include the Padres and Bolt. Their from California!!! Justin Leonard? What has he done? I am king of the underdogs - look for John Daily to be on top of one of the majors. And HOW can you leave the Mav's out of the finals? You must watch a lot of ESPN.
 
NBA: Pistons vs Suns | Pistons in 5
PGA Open: A no name who will never be heard from again.
US Open: Tiger Woods (don't hate appreciate)
British Open: Vijah
US Open (Tennis): Carlos Moya
World Series: Yankees vs does it matter? --- Yankees in 6
World Cup: Won't qualify, but will host in an emergency.
Olympics 2012: Awarded to NYC
MLS: Whichever team Disney owns
Super Bowl: Bears vs Chargers --- Chargers by 10
NHL: Seriously...DIE A SLOW DEATH!
Tour De France: Lance (buy stock in yellow rubber)
Congress 2006: House stays Republican | Senate goes Democrat
Presidential 2008: Hillary gets nomination Jeb wins election (God help us).

Year Chris changes his blogger template - Hopefully soon!
Next time Bundy censors himself - 2012 (upon visit to NYC during Olympics because of all the foreigners around).
 
NBA Finals: Spurs vs Heat - Spurs in 7
PGA Open: John Daly
US Open: Chris DiMarco
British Open: Tiger Woods
World Series: Rangers vs. Marlins - Rangers in 7
Super Bowl: Colts vs. Eagles - Colts win 35-31
NASCAR: Your moma
Tennis: The better looking sister
Soccer: Who cares. They don't even use steriods
Curling: Some dudes from Canada
Handball: Rosalee
Team Handball: Team from Arkansas called "Bucket of Shame"
Table Tenis: Ryu Seung-Min
Bagmitten: Xia Xuanze
And everyones favorite. Pickle Ball: David Blake, but it will be a close match with: David Mahabir
 
Colts - Eagles? I just don't see how manning can get past the patsies. I'll say a patriots - eagles rematch..patriots destroy them again.
 
Nice blog you have going. I agree with the twins vs marlins in WS, but i think twins might win it all. I noticed not much on wrestling, check out my site maybe you'll learn a bit ;) www.XwrestlingX.com. Its on college wrestling.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?